Let's get started with some awesome CLEANING recipes for around your home.
If you’re new to Essential Oils, you likely won’t be able to switch over to an all-oil cleaning arrangement right away, so remember the importance of small steps. You will receive these recipes in your Customer Guidebook after the class, so pick one or two to start with.
We are going to talk about some general CLEANING recipes first. Then we will move on to specific areas in our homes.
1/4 cup baking soda
5-6 drops ESSENTIAL OIL (e.g., Lavender, Lemon, Cassia)
• Add to a mason jar.
• Cover with cheesecloth or canning lid with holes.
• Place the jar around your home.
• You can use the same recipe as a carpet freshener. Vacuum after 10 minutes.
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
10 drops ESSENTIAL OIL (e.g., Arborvitae, Lemon, Orange)
• Add ingredients to an 8oz (250ml) glass spray bottle.
• Spray to protect wood furniture and wood floors.
• Arborvitae is great for preserving wood.
1/4 cup filtered water
1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide (3% solution)
1/2 TBS lemon juice
3 drops Lemon ESSENTIAL OIL
• Add Lemon ESSENTIAL OIL to a 4oz (120ml) colored glass bottle.
• Add peroxide and lemon juice.
• Add water. Shake well.
• Lasts 2-3 months if stored out of sunlight.
1 1/2 cups white vinegar
1/2 cup filtered water
8 drops citrus ESSENTIAL OIL (e.g., Lemon, Grapefruit)
• Add ingredients to a 16oz (500ml) dark colored, glass spray bottle.
QUESTION - WHAT PRODUCT IN YOUR HOME CAN YOU SWAP OUT FOR ONE OF THESE ESSENTIAL OIL CLEANING RECIPES?