LEMON has multiple benefits and uses. LEMON is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
When added to water, LEMON provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. LEMON is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, LEMON provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.* When diffused, LEMON is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
• Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish: simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Put Lemon oil on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue from surfaces.
• Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
• Add a drop or two to a dry erase board to remove marker residue.
• Add to baking soda to clean toilets, tile, and tubs.
• Diffuse to help neutralize odors.
• Use with a dish soap recipe to help cut grease.
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• Promotes a positive mood.
• Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. (250ml) of liquid.
TOPICAL: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
WHICH WAYS WOULD YOU LIKE TO CLEAN WITH LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL?