More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” MELALEUCA Essential Oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications.
The leaves of the TEA TREE tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing, and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect.
TEA TREE is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion and TEA TREE can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats.
TEA TREE is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin; and diffusing TEA TREE will help purify and freshen the air.
• Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
• Add a couple of drops to soiled laundry loads to help remove odors.
• Use with vinegar to help cleanse and purify dirty floors.
• Add to peroxide, water, and vinegar-soaked rags to clean high chairs and baby toys.
• Mix with lavender, carrier oil (e.g., fractionated coconut oil), and water to paper towels for great natural baby wipes.
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
• Promotes healthy immune function.*
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
• For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil onto affected area.
• Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats
• Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
• Apply to skin after shaving.
• Create your own aftershave with Tea Tree and Cedarwood.
• Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
• Add to water alone, or along with Peppermint and Lemon Essential Oils, for a refreshing mouth rinse and breath freshener.
• Add to water and swish for an effective mouth rinse.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. (250ml) of liquid.
TOPICAL: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
QUESTION - WHICH OF THESE CLEANING AND HEALTH APPLICATIONS WOULD YOU USE TEA TREE FOR?